Major Mob Website
- Categories: web, writing
- Subcategories: HTML/CSS coding
- Date completed: May 2012
- Client: Seminar class, a culminating course wherein teams work to create and design identity and communications for a (fake) non-profit company that they dream up.
- Skills applied: writing, web design, HTML/CSS coding, grid framework
- Software used: Balsamiq, BBEdit, Adobe Illustrator, Fireworks, Photoshop
- Project url: www.majormob.org
- Teammates: Hannah-Love Shibley and Alicia Baraniewicz
Major Mob, a student project, is a non-profit after-school program designed to help public high school students explore, examine, and identify their career interests in order to help them choose their college major prior to entering undergraduate education.