Organic Food Ad Campaign
- Categories: conceptual, print, writing
- Subcategories: ad/ad campaign, poster, postcard
- Date completed: March 2012
- Client: Words & Images class
- Skills applied: creative concepts, writing, design
- Software used: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
The intent of this project was to create campaign materials (a poster, a billboard, and a postcard) for or against a social issue. This campaign calls the viewer to question how apples, milk and eggs are produced and processed. The headline and the images draw the viewer in, but it isn’t really until the copy is read that the viewer gets the message: there’s some really gross stuff that goes into food production.