Travel Magazine Spread: Italy
- Categories: print, writing
- Subcategories: magazine spread
- Date completed: February 2012
- Client: Design Workshop class
- Skills applied: layout, typography, writing, balancing pages
- Software used: Adobe Indesign, Photoshop
The objective was to create a magazine spread about a special place for a travel magazine. This article grabs viewers with a large photograph of a beautiful Tuscan countryside and a strong headline in a rustic typeface (Aquiline). It pulls them in with a subheadline and introductory paragraphs and they guide viewers’ eyes through the rest of the article with a few well-placed photographs and pull quotes.