FPI Training Identity
- Categories: print, conceptual, identity
- Subcategories: logo, stationery, documentation
- Date completed: May 2011
- Client: UM FPI Training Department
- Skills applied: typographic design, creative concepts
- Software used: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Captivate, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
The client was in need of a redesign for all of the materials used to train staff. From print documentation to interactive training modules, the identity system would need to be not only engaging but also consistent, recognizable…and similar to the original design, which used Myriad Pro for all typography.
Though simple, FPI Training's logo complements the business function of the department. A series of blocks is laid out to look like stairs that one would climb up, following the training curriculum towards success. There are primary and secondary color palettes available for use, and two easily identifiable typefaces: Cambria (standard for everyone via Microsoft/Windows) and Myriad Pro (purchased for all training department members to use). A series of stationery, including business card, letterhead, envelope, was designed, as well as two Powerpoint templates, Adobe Captivate (elearning production tool) templates, and other print documentation such as chapters and handouts.