- Categories: conceptual, print, identity
- Subcategories: logo, stationery
- Date completed: March 2012
- Client: Typography class
- Skills applied: typographic design, creative concepts
- Software used: Adobe Illustrator
The objective of this project was to create a typographic logo and apply it to stationery for a modern Bauhaus furniture company called Formati. This logotype is largely informed by the design of modern furniture and includes a mix of strong curves and straight lines/edges, bright and bold colors, and expressions of fun. Formati is smiling at you; and it wants you to have fun selecting and enjoying its furniture.