Thomas Edison Letterhead
- Categories: conceptual, print
- Subcategories: letterhead
- Date completed: September 2011
- Client: Creative Concepts class
- Skills applied: creative concepts
- Software used: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator
The intent of this project was to create a letterhead for a famous person using wit to convey that person to a wide audience. This letterhead is at first puzzling, but the quick association between the socket and Thomas Edison creates that perfect, unexpected ‘ah-ha!’ moment for the viewer. It is neither frustrating or confusing to understand, nor too obvious; as Milton Glaser would say, it informs and delights at the same time.