- Categories: conceptual, print, writing
- Subcategories: poster, ad/ad campaign
- Date completed: February 2012
- Client: Words & Images class
- Skills applied: creative concepts, writing, design
- Software used: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
Our objective was to conceptualize, write, and design a poster about Baltimore using only 2 colors and one typeface. The image of the cardboard signs draw viewers into this poster. Once they get a little closer and read the headline, the image becomes much more powerful with the double meaning of the word ‘change’.